My lovely followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Love Statement Nails

Hello my loves!
Today is "Dragobete" some kind of Valentine's day in our country, Romania.
Due to this event, I came up with this simple manicure (in fact this mani is made since Valentine's day, but today I had found some time to post it  :D )
Here are the pictures:



I think you all know the process of nail prep: base coat, nail polish, design, top coat.
This metallic green is gorgeous and is a Flormar nail polish #sorbet S02.



I applied two coats of that, and then, on the middle finger I made a sort of gradient with a metallic yellow and metallic green.


Then, I came up with some sparkle nail polish from Sally Hansen #Gem Crush - Big Money.


In the end I added some Love bears - water decals and seal all the nails with top coat. 


I hope you like this simple nail design and I see you next time with a spring nail design.
Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Superba e nuanta asta e verde!
    Imi place mult cum se vede gradient-ul. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kind for your wonderful comments and of course for taking a moment from your precious time to write your beautiful words here. Kisses and I hope you enjoyed.