My lovely followers

Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Olaf Nails

Hello everyone!
Today I will write in English due to likes incoming to my facebook page.
Thank you with all my hart and I really hope to not disappoint you guys.
As I promised, my nails are having a good time with Olaf.
Ok, let's get some pictures here ;)


I must admit that I had a lot of fun painting these nails. Olaf is such a sweet and funny character.
I prepared my natural nails and I put a layer of Flormar base coat. Then I added a very beautiful color Flormar #423, and then I did some kind of ombre nails with white polish and a makeup sponge.


With some acrylic paint, Olaf came to life.
I added some sparks here and there, some snowflakes, and my nails are telling you a nice story.


Oh, don't forget to put some top coat on, or your precious Olaf melts away.


Here in Romania the weather is very snowy and frosty, perfect for my Olaf. :)
So, I hope you like my nail design. 
I will love to read some comments regarding this manicure.
Ok guys, see you next time with some red nails.
Take care! 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Olaf is so cute - this is a lovely mani!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria. Kiss you and thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  2. cat de frumoasa e manichiura ta , e prea adorabil Olaf mi-a placut enorm desenul animat "Frozen":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe, este manichiura mea preferata :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kind for your wonderful comments and of course for taking a moment from your precious time to write your beautiful words here. Kisses and I hope you enjoyed.